Търсене в този блог

понеделник, 25 април 2011 г.

Positive Thinking is the key

Positive thinking is very commercial topic in the last 10 years.Many books were written, many movies were created,but only a very small part of these is useful.If you start to think that I underrate the positive thinking you are wrong.

I understand and I DO know what power has this mindset.When I read my first book about positive thinking, I was a sceptic and it's normally.But I decide to try and it helps really.You don't have to understand me wrong.If you want Ferrari, you didn't get it from nothing, you have to work for it.The positive thinking will give you the ambition to work, will meet you with requisite people, will give you the necessary information and all you need to make your dreams reality.
Here are some tips about how to change your thoughts and start to think positive
1.Don't use "I can't", "this is impossible", "It can't be done", etc.Try to delete this habits from your mind and replace them with "I can", "Everything is possible", "It can be done".This will set up your brain to the right frequency and your thoughts will be rearranged orderly.
2.When you are talking use word that evokes feeling of strength, happiness and purposefulness.When you plan something always try to imagine everything in advance and imagine it successful.Don't let the bad and negative thoughts to be in your mind.
changeyourlife

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар